fatal errors

• I'm getting fatal errors on my site frequently. Anyone have any insight into what's going on?

Below is my config along with the errors:

When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information:
    WordPress version 5.3.2
    Current theme: Newspaper Child theme (version 9.0c)
    Current plugin: Media Cloud (Premium) (version 3.3.11)
    PHP version 7.4.1

Error Details

An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 22 of the file /www/site1_363/public/wp-content/plugins/ilab-media-tools-premium/classes/Utilities/Misc/Symfony/Component/Translation/TranslatorInterface.php. Error message: Uncaught Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: Interface 'ILAB\MediaCloud\Utilities\Misc\Symfony\Contracts\Translation\LocaleAwareInterface' not found in /www/site1_363/public/wp-content/plugins/ilab-media-tools-premium/classes/Utilities/Misc/Symfony/Component/Translation/TranslatorInterface.php:22
    Stack trace:
    #0 /www/site1_363/public/wp-content/plugins/amp/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): include()
    #1 /www/site1_363/public/wp-content/plugins/amp/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(322): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/www/geekinside...')
    #2 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('ILAB\MediaCloud...')
    #3 /www/site1_363/public/wp-content/plugins/ilab-media-tools-premium/classes/Utilities/Misc/Symfony/Component/Translation/Translator.php(30): spl_autoload_call('ILAB\MediaCloud...')
    #4 /www/site1_363/public/wp-content/plugins/amp/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(444): include('/www/geekinside...')
    #5 /www/site1_363/public/wp-content/p

• @tommeyboy

It's possible it's a PHP 7.4 issue. Will do some testing this weekend.

• @tommeyboy

We've found the fix and it'll be in the update we push on Sunday.

• Thank you.