Task Manager screen showing error message
On the task manager screen, I get this
The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
Here's the error in the log:
 Uncaught Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: Call to undefined method Carbon\Carbon::toIso8601ZuluString() in /nas/content/live/wdwnt/wp-content/plugins/ilab-media-tools-premium/classes/Tasks/Task.php:952 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: ILAB\MediaCloud\Tasks\Task->jsonSerialize() #1 /nas/content/live/wdwnt/wp-content/mcloud-views/ed1bca47bbc7fb18fd7d93ebce5bd7a4b8755d0e.php(106): json_encode(Array, 128) #2 /nas/content/live/wdwnt/wp-content/plugins/ilab-media-tools-premium/vendor/illuminate/view/Engines/PhpEngine.php(42): include('/nas/content/li...') #3 /nas/content/live/wdwnt/wp-content/plugins/ilab-media-tools-premium/vendor/illuminate/view/Engines/CompilerEngine.php(59): Illuminate\View\Engines\PhpEngine->evaluatePath('/nas/content/li...', Array) #4 /nas/content/live/wdwnt/wp-content/plugins/ilab-media-tools-premium/vendor/illuminate/view/View.php(137): Illuminate\View\Engines\CompilerEngine->get('/nas/content/li...', Array) #5 /nas/content/live/wdwnt/wp-content/plugins/ilab-media-
I should note the site is working normally otherwise as far as I can tell.
WordPress 5.2.4, PHP 7.3
I think you've installed another plugin that has a newer (or older) version of Carbon.
Are you installing this via the repo or the plugin manager?
I'm on 3.3.7 which I just upgraded to via WP Plugin screen.
Have you installed or updated any other plugins lately?
I mean I'll be fixing this today, but just curious.
Today may be the first time I went to the Task Manager screen, so I'm not sure whether it would have worked before or not.
Here's what's installed:
- VaultPress (v2.0.1) by Automattic
- Media Cloud (Premium) (v3.3.7) by interfacelab
- Redux Framework (v3.6.16) by Team Redux
- ACF to REST API (v3.1.0) by Aires Gonçalves
- AdThrive Ads (v1.0.35) by AdThrive
- Advanced Custom Fields (v5.8.7) by Elliot Condon
- Akismet Anti-Spam (v4.1.3) by Automattic
- Classic Editor (v1.5) by WordPress Contributors
- Cloudflare (v3.4.1) by John Wineman, Furkan Yilmaz, Junade Ali (Cloudflare Team)
- Collapsible Categories in the Dashboard (v1.1) by newvibe
- Custom Post Type UI (v1.7.1) by WebDevStudios
- Duplicate Page (v4.0) by mndpsingh287
- Simple Calendar (v3.1.22) by Simple Calendar
- Jetpack by WordPress.com (v7.9.1) by Automattic
- JSON Content Importer (v1.3.6) by Bernhard Kux
- Login With Ajax (v220.127.116.11) by Marcus Sykes
- My Custom Functions (v4.40) by Space X-Chimp
- Blubrry PowerPress (v8.0.3) by Blubrry
- Publish to Apple News (v2.0.3) by Alley
- PublishPress (v1.21.2) by PublishPress
- Schedule Posts Calendar (v5.2) by Greg Ross
- Shortcoder (v4.6) by Aakash Chakravarthy
- Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order (v1.5.7) by Nsp-Code
- Ticket Tailor - Sell Tickets Online (v1.7) by Zimma Ltd.
- User Role Editor Pro (v4.54) by Vladimir Garagulia
- WDWNT Featured Image (v1.0.0) by WDWNT, Kevin Pudlo
- Yoast SEO (v12.6.2) by Team Yoast
- WP Migrate DB Pro (v1.9.8) by Delicious Brains
- WP Webhooks Pro (v2.1.6) by Ironikus
- wpDiscuz (v5.3.5) by gVectors Team (A. Chakhoyan, G. Zakaryan, H. Martirosyan)
- WPSSO Core (v6.14.0) by JS Morisset
- WP Engine System (v3.2.2) by WP Engine
- Force Strong Passwords - WPE Edition (v1.6.4) by Jason Cosper
- WP Migrate DB Pro Compatibility (v1.2) by Delicious Brains
- WPE Sign On Plugin (v1.1.0) by WP Engine
- WP Engine Security Auditor (v1.0.8) by wpengine
it's been fixed, but I won't push it out until tomorrow after a round of more testing.