How can I make this plugin upload every file make in uploads folder to the cloud

• Hi,

I've tried to move my Uploads folder to Digitalocean spaces, it works fine for the files generated by wp core. But, for another file which it had been created by other plugins such as Elemontor or Buddypress it did not go to the cloud. How can I work with it?

• @Tawipark-Poodpror

You should be getting a warning that Media Cloud isn't compatible with BuddyPress. It'll work but Media Cloud won't upload any BuddyPress stuff to cloud storage because they don't process uploads through WordPress and they don't provide any hooks for third parties to process their uploads. I would open a support ticket with them.

Elementor is buggy af. If you are using an image for background elements, Elementor will refuse to update the URLs, even if you do a CSS cache reset. The Pro version of Media Cloud has an "Update Elementor" task which fixes this, but always backup your DB before using because it will directly modify your Elementor pages.

• Sounds bad, I did get my whole site from freelancer and right now it's in a scaling process that I need to use cloud storage. First I thought, may be i can modify you both (media cloud,buddy press) but as your information, my situation it gonna be harder

or are you have any suggestion about another plugin that can use replaced buddypress and work fine with Media cloud

• @jong said in How can I make this plugin upload every file make in uploads folder to the cloud:

but always backup your DB before using because it will directly modify your Elementor pages.

@jong In Pro version, how would one execute said task?

• @wholesalesolar

It should be in the sidebar in the admin. I've had a few people tell me they don't see it, so I'll check it tomorrow and make sure I'm not going crazy.