Confusion about 'Make default for size'
Dan Smith last edited by Dan Smith
I've watched the 'Crop Tool and Image Editor Overview' video at https://help.mediacloud.press/article/51-crop-tool.
From what I understand after watching this, I should be able to apply global image treatments as follows:
- Edit any image
- Select the 'Source' image
- Apply Stylize > Sepia: 100%
- New preset: 'Sepia test' > Save preset
- Check 'Make default for size'
- Save adjustments
- Close modal
- Edit any other image
- Source image should have the 'Sepia test' preset applied
But step 9 doesn't work as expected. The Source image being edited displays the regular non-Sepia style.
Is this a bug, or am I confused about how this works?
In other words, how do I create a global style and apply it to all similar sizes (or simply to everything)?